Thursday, August 25, 2016

Phineas and Ferb board - Klimpaloon Ultimatum part 1

During some downtime in-between seasons 1 and 2 of "Brickleberry", I was so happy to find Phineas could use my help back at Disney. Although I helped write on all parts of this episode with my board partner, my 'drawings' were mostly on the following pages: Sc's 1-15, 25-56, 82-107, and 123-139. I had so much fun co-writing this episode and am in love with a lot of the gags I created.

What always happens on a collaborative effort, we share the jokes in each others sections at times. Therefore, one of the bits I still remember us laughing at the most, was when I came up with part of Doofs back story. During his rant, he talks about in the past the public elected a warthog, because they were so fed up with the previous administration. They thought, "What's the worst that could happen???" <Beat-then the answer> "Nepotism!", then the staff is all filled with multiple Warthogs popping in. Uncles, cousins, brothers, it was a real mess... literally." I still remember pitching that and having my partner Patrick bust up laughing. Then we come back from the flashback,and Doof stops mid sentence, looking off screen at Perry... he's not paying attention but rather looking down at his phone. "...Perry...are...are you, TEXTING? While I'm Monologuing??? <beat> How are you even getting signal in here?" Sorry, just so much fun. That show allowed for creativity and was full of "Yes and.." attitude. It's why the show was so entertaining and loved by so many.

This is one of the last boards I got to co-write and draw for Phineas and Ferb.


(My drawings start on page 1, please see above for Sc #'s)
click for part 1 of this board



(My drawings start again at pg. 226)


(My drawings start again at pg. 317)

click for part 3 of this board

No comments: