Thursday, August 25, 2016

Clarence Board - unfinished rough test

Here's a sample of some unfinished roughs I had done for a "Clarence" test for Cartoon Network. I really loved the first clips I had seen of this show and was excited at the chance to possibly be a part of it. He was such a warm, charming main character with an amazing innocence. The story telling had a fresh take that really hit me so I thought Id take a shot. Although there was no reference for any of the other characters, I thought I'd take a stab at it with what little guidance there was. I had fun playing around with it, and  since I wasn't sure what job I was going to do next, I started the test.  Unfortunately, before I could really fully get into roughing the entire sequence out, I was given the great opportunity to run and produce a new Scooby series at WB.

No comments: