Saturday, November 16, 2013

FINALLY - started to thumbnail for test.

Life's always busier than I expect it to be, and today was the first time I could actually begin thumbnailing for my Clarence test. Only able to put in a little bit of time and am actually finding the test to be quite challenging. The only reference for these characters is a tiny clip that exists on youtube. The clip shows character moments and wonderful dialog, yet the largest part of this test (not seen at all in my screen grab) deals with fantasy. Kind of an odd choice for a show that has such charming character moments and I'd assume they need to show subtle acting.  ANYWAY- Gonna try and get back onto it tomorrow. Just s sneak peak at my brain working:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0l7AzEWBkoMRngxWnplZmNNdVU/view?usp=sharing

No comments: